Terms and Conditions
Site Use Terms and Conditions
The Site is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older, and reside in the United States or any of its territories or possessions. By using the Site, you represent and warrant that you meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
Access to the Site
Linking to Other Websites
Linking to Social Media Features
The Site may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on the Site.
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on the Site.
- Cause limited portions of content on the Site to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by HGO and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions HGO provides with respect to such features.
Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Site or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking, or in-line linking, on any other site.
- Link to any part of the Site other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. HGO reserves the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. HGO may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in its discretion.
Material You Submit
Terms and Conditions Governing Use of Mobile Applications
Limitation of Liability
In certain jurisdictions, some liabilities cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. In such jurisdictions, the foregoing limitation of liability may not apply to you. If HGO cannot lawfully disclaim liability to you under this Limitation of Liability, HGO will be liable to you, in the aggregate for all claims arising hereunder, for liquidated damages of $10.00 (ten dollars). In such event, you acknowledge and agree that the Excluded Damages for all claims arising hereunder cannot be calculated with reasonable certainty. You further agree that $10.00 represents (i) a reasonable approximation of the Excluded Damages that you will suffer for all claims arising hereunder and that such liquidated damages do not constitute a penalty, and (ii) the exclusive remedy to you for Excluded Damages in connection with all claims arising hereunder. The limitations in this paragraph will apply even if any other remedy available to you fails of its essential purpose.
Disclaimer of Warranty
The Site and related services and features are provided to you “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE.” HGO MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, COVENANTS, OR WARRANTIES, AND OFFERS NO CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING ANY MATTER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO (I) MERCHANTABILITY, SUITABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR RESULTS TO BE DERIVED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, OR ANY DATA, CONTENT, SERVICE, SOFTWARE, HARDWARE, DELIVERABLE, OR OTHER MATERIALS RELATED TO THE SITE, OR THE AVAILABILITY OF ANY OF THE FOREGOING; (II) WHETHER THE CONTENT IS TRUE, COMPLETE, ACCURATE, NON-MISLEADING, OR TIMELY; OR (III) THE ABSENCE OF ANY VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CODE IN THE SITE OR ITS CONTENT. FURTHER, HGO DOES NOT REPRESENT, COVENANT, OR WARRANT THAT ACCESS TO OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, OR SECURE.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties. In such jurisdictions, the foregoing dis- claimer may not apply to you. YOU HEREBY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND RELATED SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists — for example, the URL of the website where it is posted or the name of the book in which it has been published;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and a description of the infringing activity and information reasonably sufficient to permit HGO to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit HGO to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an email address;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The Copyright Agent for notice of copyright infringement on the Site and mailing address is as follows: Attn: General Counsel, Harvest Gold Organics, Inc., 649 Sardis Street, Midlothian, TX 76065. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all the above requirements, your notice may not be valid.
Limitation on Time to File Claims